Friday 29 March 2013

Science presentations with Ellie! (Primary 5 and 6)

Hello everyone! First of all, I'd like to wish everyone a happy Easter holidays! I am looking forward to hearing all of your stories on Wednesday! We were working very hard before Easter on our Science presentations and speeches. Here are a selection of the fantastic group projects from 5th and 6th grade:




Unfortunately, I am having some 'technical difficulties' so I am only putting up a few of them. Expect more after the Easter break!

2 comments:

  1. Fantástico trabajo... Felicito al alumnado y a la maestra...
    Juan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my dear Ele...
    I´m so glad to meet youuuuuuuu...
    I´m starting to miss you
    So beautiful and great work.
    I´m overwhelmed..
    Thank you darling

    ReplyDelete